The prospect of your baby having to spend time in a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) or a special care baby unit (SCBU) is a daunting and thankfully uncommon situation for most parents, but when you find out you’re carrying more than one baby those odds suddenly become much greater…to read the full post just click on the following link:
Join Wriggly Rascals today and make the most of the following membership benefits:
1. Personalised advice – if you are worried or confused about something, you can ask us and we’ll send out a question to all our members to get advice just for you.
2. Reward points – as it’s “nice to be nice”, if you help other women by passing on your experience, we’ll give you some Wriggly Rascals Reward Points. Each reward point is worth 1 pence but there will be loads or opportunities to get double and triple value for your points so they’ll soon add up to great discounts off some of the top brands that you can buy in our monthly pop-up store. We’ll be totalling up all the reward points and awarding them to you’re account in the middle of each month. You can then cash them in when we have our next pop up shop which happens on the third Thursday of each month.
3. Latest results – you will get access to the latest results from our surveys which will give you invaluable knowledge about what other women have done is a similar situation to you.
4. Top product recommendations – our monthly product sale gives you access to the latest & best maternity ranges and baby products that are all highly recommended by our members. Don’t waste money buying products you don’t need – find out what are the essentials here and which brands are the best of the best. The shop will be open from Thursday to Sunday and we’ll get the goodies ordered from the suppliers and delivered to you 7-10 days later.
5. No need to panic buy – our mums have not only told us what items they highly recommend but also when they need them. You don’t need to panic buy, we’ll tell you what products you’ll find essential and when you’ll need them.
6. Fantastic FREE delivery service – all products you buy each month are grouped together for FREE (UK only) delivery each month so you don’t pay lots of different delivery charges from different websites.
7. Our guarantee – if you buy any products that you don’t like or don’t do what we think they will, you can return them with 28 days for a full refund – we promise!
8. Last but by no means least, this site has been created by mums who wanted to find out specific information about what other women have experienced, done and recommend others do. We want you to join to get reassurance and also to pass on your experience and advice to help other women.